Saturday, March 5, 2011

100 Rugs for Daisy





















This is Daisy. She is a 1976 VW Transporter. My husband bought her for me because he knew I always wanted a bus. She is named after a 3 legged dog that walks in our park everyday. Turned out that the dog's name is actually Cassie, and Cassie is old and slow, but she gets there eventually. My goal for Daisy is to convert her to an electric vehicle. It is a relatively easy project for VW buses. I figured that I would need to weave and sell about 100 rugs to pay for her conversion. I have no time frame, figure I will get there eventually.
As I finish rugs I will put them in my Etsy shop and number them, and hopefully hear some wonderful stories from those that purchased them. If you are interested in a rug let me know what color and I will see what I can do.

No comments: